Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Does Jawa Thermal Detonator Damage Scale with Gear?

I'm trying to figure out how to best utilize gear upgrades with my Jawas, but I'm not sure how the thermal detonator mechanics work and it might affect my choices. Do thermal detonators do a set amount of damage or does the damage scale with gear? All the Jawas have a lot of of physical damage mods they can equip, so I'm curious if they make the thermal detonators better. If not, those same upgrades might be better used on non-Jawa characters.
  • Also, in regards to the Jawa Scavenger's Scrap Bomb ability (the one explodes all detonator's at once)... does the Omega of 15% damage apply to the thermal detonators or just the physical damage of the ability?
  • "Azadum;729117" wrote:
    Also, in regards to the Jawa Scavenger's Scrap Bomb ability (the one explodes all detonator's at once)... does the Omega of 15% damage apply to the thermal detonators or just the physical damage of the ability?

Physical Damage
  • Swgoh.gg now has info showing the %based heath the various TD's do with each level of the ability. Click on the abilities mechanic.

Here is info on JE's. Scavenger is a little lower

• "Alverin;730723" wrote:
    Wow, this makes all of the stun cuffs that the engineer needs especially insulting. Ouch.

Yeah, you're basically just buying more protection for better survivability. All of the Jawas use so much physical damage gear, but the benefit is so low. furk...