Forum Discussion

8 years ago

DOT Team

So, with zeta Vader, who are the best toons to use with him to maximize the DOTs? In thinking:

Vader (L)
Gam Guard (DOT basic)
Sidious (DOT Special)
Boba (DOT special)

And whoever for the 5th, none of the other DOT characters seem worth it to add to this squad. Probably EP, because hes awesome. Maybe Bistan, because he has DOT on basic, but who has him . . .
  • Zader- can inflict dots, has unlimited dots if he's alive, can pretty much oneshot a non tank with culling blade
    IG-88- can do heal immunity, abilty block, and defense down. More importantly gains 20% damage per debuffed enemy, so as soon as Vader goes he's doing double damage
    Boba- can inflict dot on basic, dot and abilty block on AoE, special does more damage per status effect
    Darth sidious (only with zeta)- heal immunity on basic, can do 2 dots per character with AoE, 4 dots on each crit
    Dengar- basic has 60% to call assist when hitting a debuffed enemy (and if boba or 88 are pulled in its the assist is a crit which ig-88 has +45% crit damage on top of his doubled damage), second does speed down and can stun, AoE depending on crits can do tenacity down allowing for more debuffs, dots, and even turn meter removal
  • I've seen people on rancor run tusken shaman or Luke as their basics add dot, but I'm sure neither are viable for arena, and although they aren't dots TFP would add extra debuffs helping out Bobas execute.
  • Bistan most likely wouldn't help too much in that situation. He does have a DoT effect and can remove TM(but it's based on potency which he mainly gets from having rebel allies) I do have him 7stars though since I had the fleet coins and I like his ship. That being said for lack of someone better he could be a decent addition. You can make him fast pop "Frenzy" and go twice after the other toons use their abilities and try to hit with his basic twice for more DoT or depending on the situation you have the chance to remove TM = to his potency
  • This is my latest arena DOTs team versus a zeta maul, chaze ep b2 squad . It holds up on defense and it's fun to play and watch. I try not to run chaze or b2 myself for all the skeptics , enjoy

https://youtu.be/AVCtab2baOA