Forum Discussion

Drimtg
New Spectator
8 years ago

Droid teams

I'm one of those people that like droid teams. Been able to hold rank 28-7 for some time. It's really great that the new droid is not on iOS... EA you do understand droid teams are a thing right and There's not a lot of droids right? So when you lock one up or give it out for free it affects all the people that run that type of team. Would you make the 5th Ewok and exclusive ? Think before you do thanks iOS user
  • I run droids and I would not use him in my team, he has a ton of health is really the only thing I can say about him. Medium low damage, taunt is unreliable and is removed as soon as he take damage. His daze could be useful in select cases, but otherwise he's completely forgetable.
  • "Salacious_B_Crumb;790908" wrote:
    I run droids and I would not use him in my team, he has a ton of health is really the only thing I can say about him. Medium low damage, taunt is unreliable and is removed as soon as he take damage. His daze could be useful in select cases, but otherwise he's completely forgetable.

But he's free for anyone using an android phone, so might as well use him...
  • They wouldn't make the 5th Ewok exclusive because you need 5 for a synergy. There are plenty of droids/jawas for your team.
  • He's easy to gear, and they give you the resources to level him in the event. It's a pretty low risk proposition to test him out.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,719 PostsLatest Activity: 5 years ago