Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Echo's basic refund ?

Okay so as many have probably said echo is still missing someone to give him critical damage up buff, it's been close to two months since the 501st clone rework and still nothing .
This may all sound crazy but technically the Omega on his basic is not WAI, there is no way to work it as intended and 2 months have passed with no communication.
There have been times when a faction or team needs one more toon so bring it all together and make it work BETTER eg malak and DR ,but i don't think I can recall having to wait for a toon for something to work on another toon full stop.
The second the community finds a loop or random team that exploits the kits they make CG will claim it's not WAI , well CG you have left a toon which I assume you want to be the new meta, without any way of making his Omega work as intended.

Why couldn't they just do a touch up when everything is done in December ,just before the new meta for ep9 lol

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,719 PostsLatest Activity: 5 years ago