Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Embo for President

(I'm totally not biased):

Maybe it depends on who you draw as enemies, but with the enemies in TB resisting most debuffs, the only way to kill them seems to be with huge burst damage. G12 Embo has carried my BH team both stages so far and his burst seems to be only reliable way to kill guys - especially if they get Entrenched buff. TDs were useful to wear them done some but didnt do a good job of killing. Even execute hits like a wet noodle.

"You're outmatched, laser-blade." - Embo

Vaderizer
    Seasoned Newcomer
    https://i.imgur.com/1YVjMJY.gif

My Embo is only g11 but he's still my MVP for these missions. I sadly only went 3/4 today because a clone shot him in the face right after a hat toss and instagibbed him. So yeah, don't use the hat toss if it'll leave him with no protection, bad times.
  • "CaptainRex;c-1902374" wrote:
    Are you getting 4/4? I've got a G12 Embo, and a couple of his hits on the Clones landed a whopping 4500 damage :neutral:

Depends on the clone you are hitting. 5s might take little damage. But he works the attackers.

Here are my stats. Dont have him max damage yet.

• Yeah my embo has been MVP of my BH squad for both phases so far. His basic dispel is super handy as well
  • Are you getting 4/4? I've got a G12 Embo, and a couple of his hits on the Clones landed a whopping 4500 damage :neutral:
  • "CaptainRex;c-1902374" wrote:
    Are you getting 4/4? I've got a G12 Embo, and a couple of his hits on the Clones landed a whopping 4500 damage :neutral:

Yep
  • "Jarvind;c-1902303" wrote:
    https://i.imgur.com/1YVjMJY.gif

My Embo is only g11 but he's still my MVP for these missions. I sadly only went 3/4 today because a clone shot him in the face right after a hat toss and instagibbed him. So yeah, don't use the hat toss if it'll leave him with no protection, bad times.

And that is why you Zeta his unique. ;)
  • I have 8/10 BHs at G12. Though my guild can't yet do Geo TB, it's good to know I've invested in the right people.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago