Forum Discussion

7 years ago

emperor lead with sith mauruder?

Much was was discussed with a Vader lead but no talk of how the sith mauruder would do under new Emperor Palpatine zeta
  • I feel as though marauder will do better under zeta vader lead.. with the DOTs sticking and can't cleanse them, gets the most out of it
  • It will do a lot of damage! Though, in Arena, I don't think it'll get all that high. However, in Raid, Marauder could put up some crazy, Assajj-like, numbers.
  • "CG_Kozispoon;d-157365" wrote:
    UNIT NAME: Emperor Palpatine

Leader: Emperor of the Galactic Empire
    FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) Empire and Sith allies have +35% Potency and 35% Max Health. Jedi and Rebel enemies have -35% Potency and -35% Evasion. When an Empire ally inflicts a debuff during their turn, they gain 20% Turn Meter. When a Sith ally inflicts a debuff during their turn, they recover 20% Health. When a debuff on an enemy expires, Empire and Sith allies gain 5% Turn Meter.

"CG_Kozispoon;d-157527" wrote:
    UNIT NAME: Sith Marauder

ABILITIES:

Basic: STRENGTH THROUGH PASSION
    FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Offense Down for 2 turns.

Special 1: VICTORY THROUGH POWER
    FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and grant all allies Potency Up for 2 turns.

Unique: THE FORCE SHALL FREE ME
    Sith Marauder has +5% Defense, +5% Health Steal and +5% Tenacity for each buff on all characters. Sith Marauder has +2% Critical Chance, +2% Offense and +2% Potency for each debuff on all characters. When an enemy uses an ability outside of their turn, Sith Marauder gains 20% Turn Meter.

EP lead will make SM's basic Offense Down stick more often and give SM 20% recovery whenever that Offense Down gets applied. He also will have +35% max health, so the health recovery and health steal will just keep him that much more alive.
    Question is if the Potency boost will be worth it since his first special grants Potency Up to all allies. The better help might be the fact that EP will make sure all the allies' debuffs land more often, so SM gets more Critical Chance, Offense, and Potency from additional debuffs.
  • "Syrup_Chugger3;c-1452231" wrote:
    I feel as though marauder will do better under zeta vader lead.. with the DOTs sticking and can't cleanse them, gets the most out of it

Agreed, but I still wanted to point out what it would do.