Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Emperor Palpatine lead

Are there any in the top 10 of arena? I was going to run it with Vader, Sith Trooper, Nihilus, and Tie Fighter Pilot.
  • "IE4TAPPL3S;d-120795" wrote:
    Are there any in the top 10 of arena? I was going to run it with Vader, Sith Trooper, Nihilus, and Tie Fighter Pilot.

Not in my shard... only 2 Palpatine lead teams in top 100... Nihilus lead is better, and makes Sith trooper better
  • None in top 50 of my shard (may 2016) there is a Veers lead in top 10 (position 8) which is cool to see because it's different from Rex, QGJ, Maul.
  • EP lead was great before zetas were added. If you have no zetas, its a very good lead. If you have zetas, there are better leads out there.
  • I just Zeta-ed Vader, and I now run him.
    He does slightly better on defense than when I ran EP, but I still stay in the top 100 and do not break 50.
    (I did not zeta Vader for Arena, it just worked out.)
    It all depends on your shard for how well you would do between EP or Zader. (Zader, do NOT use Vader lead).

My next Zeta will go to Finn.

I'll most likely then hold out a Zeta for EP, if he ever gets one.
  • "IE4TAPPL3S;d-120795" wrote:

Quite simply not competitive enough at the very top end of the arena. I used to make top 20 every day with EP, Boba, TFP and chaze but it was getting increasingly difficult before I switched. That was a handy little team though, the ability blocks worked really well. That was in the early chaze days with good mods though, i'm pretty sure it wouldn't hold anything better than top 50 now days.

Obviously DN a better bet than boba but I didn't have him. TFP's effectiveness was ruined by auto taunt and even then the AI was terrible.