Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Empire fleet v Tooth

I currently run mace fleet with ht, BTL, 5s, ahsoka, jka, wedge, and clone Sgt. Jka and ahsoka are r7, 5s and by g12, 6* BTL, and other 2 are lower gear.
I hold top 50 in fleet arena but getting hard to stay there, have to pick low * negotiators or occasional thrawn fleets I find. Higher negotiators or rebels tend to lose against.
I am looking to move away from mace fleet because, well, mace. Guild not geotb ready so no negotiator or malevolence.
Next best I have are FO (but only 6* finalizer) or empire (either tarkin or thrawn). I have r7 Vader, nearly 7* tie bomber, g11 tfp, r4 ep (but shuttle 6*) and can throw in low star gar or reaper, low gear scimitar. Also have ht, boba and fo ships.
Any ideas on how to tackle HT under rebel or GK fleet? Tried 6* rebel y-wing as reinforcement but can't get protection immunity to stick. Got buff immunity from wedge reinforcement, but battle largely over by then.
My rebel pilots are a bit too far off being ready yet for a switch from mace to them
    crzydroid
    Seasoned Traveler
    HT with Rebels is easy with Falcon.

If you have a finished TIE bomber, I've seen a Thrawn Imperial fleet on my shard somehow manage to be competitive against Negotiator and Malevolence, so it's doable.

However, it sounds like your Galactic Republic is coming along--Anakin and Ahsoka at r7. Getting Negotiator seems like your best path. Which sounds like it would mean switching guilds.

If you don't want to switch guilds, you can try getting Falcon (Rebel Y-Wing would be necessary if you want to fight Negotiator though) or Chimaera. Otherwise be content to not be competitive in arena if you are staying in a low power guild.
  • I don't want to switch guilds as been there years and suits my style of play.
    I have hmf with g11 Han and Chewie. AA and other rebel pilots from g10 downwards, but all ships farmed except 50 shards short of 7* y-wing.
    Was aiming for slkr and maybe a "quick" hop to SEE as some shared requirements, but maybe should drop see and think rebels and jkl (to maybe jml) instead
  • There are only 2 on my shard in top 40 not running negotiator or malevolence: one fully reliced fo fleet, and one tarkin empire, which is running g11 gar/isc to get the 2 turn buff immunity on tooth. Gar is the biggest reach I have for empire fleet although the ship is 7* at least.

Anyone have any luck with FO v negotiator or malevolence? Is defence too unlikely?