Forum Discussion

heateris_OG
Newcomer
5 years ago

Empire squad abilities.

Hi all,

I have a question about my empire squad abilities. I’m building EP(L), DV, GMT, Thrawn, and TFP.

After tomorrow’s challenges, I’ll have about 40 purple mats. What do you think is the best use of these? EP’s leader then basic’s? uniques? Special’s?

FYI - I’ve had DV, GMT, and TFP for a bit longer, so they’re a little ahead. EP & Thrawn don’t have any purples yet.

Thanks!
  • @BlackBart omegas and zetas might make me loose my mind, lol.

But seriously, at my level (78), I’m only earning about 50 purple mats a week. They get gobbled up quick.
  • EP lead transforms that squad. Max it, including the zeta as soon as you can. 5% turn meter gain doesn't sound like much until you think about how many debuffs that squad generates.
  • Purples become a problem for a while, eventually it does go away.

I've been playing for 17 months now & finally the purples are sitting at 1000 or so.

But yeah, at that level, when your trying to upgrade 4+ teams at the same time, working to complete G-War every day, it gets VERY tight for a several months.

Emperor Lead is a very good one to be sure, its one of the few abilities on the Empire team you have that you just HAVE to Zeta. Honestly, I use that same team and Palp Lead & Vader's new one (MM) are the only 2 I've ever put into them.
  • If you are sweating where to spend purple first you may micromanage yourself right into the ground when you reach Omegas and Zetas.

EP leadership would be my first choice if you can reach level 7 for bonus turn meter gain. TM is the decider in almost all things.
  • Excellent advice everyone, thanks!!!

I ended up taking EP’s lead and DV’s “no escape” seven then tried to level out the rest of the team.

My quick count says I still need 225 purples to get all there basics, specials, and uniques to seven.

The grind is real.