Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Empire way too overpowered.

I thought, “hmmm, an Empire trooper team. Over 30,000 power less than me. Surely I’ll win. Nope. Never got a single shot off. Not one single turn for me. That is a broken system. It doesn’t matter who my team was. Over 30,000 more in power and I didn’t get a SINGLE turn. Spoiler alert!!! The Empire loses in canon so why are they so powerful in this game? Why do I even have speed mods when obviously if I never take a turn it doesn’t matter?
  • Imp troopers can be very powerful (and the usual caveat of squad GP has very little to do with squad functionality applies). But they are very much a glass cannon.
    They rely heavily on their turn meter ‘train’ from buffs/kills and assists to keep the pressure on.
    But yes, you basically need to outspeed or debuff (daze/stun or buff immunity ideally), or counter attack them to death.
    If you have a .gg account, post it and we may be able to recommend some counters within your roster, or at least a path towards a counter you can work at.

EDIT: oh wait, you are the ‘Bounty Hunters are cool and thus should beat everyone’ guy, aren’t you? I will also refer you to pretty much all of your previous threads and the bounty of helpful advice that has already been presented to you as potential workarounds...
  • "Crayons;c-2267966" wrote:
    Controversial opinion incoming….

You can farm troopers.

• This again...? As we have said before...refer to your other threads for the same advice that we gave you on how to beat Imperial Troopers with BH.
    perfidius44
    Rising Newcomer
    "Llennob;d-245894" wrote:
    The Empire loses in canon so why are they so powerful in this game?

You’re probably at Empire Strikes Back power level. Keep farming, you should reach Return of the Jedi level in no time and smash those imps.

• @Llennob It looks like you accidently made a double post. You will find all the answers you need in your original discussion here:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/245626/empire-team-in-arena