Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Ewoks - help mod please?

I am making a ewok squad after I finish my IT to 12g. I need help figuring out how to mod this team based on what seems the best and I will include what I plan before this discussion. That being said, the team is as follows along with the mods I was planning:

Leader- zChirpa
1x cc set, 1x speed set. Cross offense/protection primary, circle protection primary, triangle cc primary, and speed arrow.

Ewok Elder
1x cc set, 1x speed set. Tenacity/protection cross, speed arrow, cc triangle, protection circle.

Zwicket
Mods are tricky with him. Will play around to get 75% cc so that with his basic I can guarentee crits for his zeta to heal, and logray zeta to heal. That being said, probably 1x cc set and 1x cd set. Cc or cd triangle (depends on his crit before), speed arrow, protection circle, and offense cross.

Zpaploo
3x health sets, speed arrow, protection on cross and cirlce, cc on triangle (for logray synergy)

Zlogray
1x speed set and 1x cc set. Speed arrow, cc triangle, potency cross, and protection circle.

I know there I'd a YouTuber that runs only this team in his arena, but I am unsure of mods and forgot his name. This team looks really fun to use which is why I am grabbing it. My swgoh profile is linked below and I am NOT MOVING MODS, I like to mod a team and leave them until unused. So my imperial troopers will have nothing moved off of them as those are near permanent, but someone like qgj can easily lose his mods and I will not care. I do not use him for anything anymore.

https://swgoh.gg/u/dogamidstwind/
No RepliesBe the first to reply