Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Explain what is a "Rare" mod plz.

I have been farming mods for a long time and it is the worst part of the game for me... so much so that I have thought about quitting... when you farm a mod and raise it from level 1 grey to level 15 gold (or higher now) I have no Idea what could have happened in the leveling process to have made it a better mod or not... I know the max level for speed per upgrade is 6 and the lowest upgrade possibility is 1 (1 with yellow to gold upgrade) but I have no Idea of the other stat ranges or if it is all random or there is some type of pattern based on some unknown factor... (like if the mod is considered a "rare" mod all the rolls will be better). CG you have done nothing to educate me in Modding so I have no idea why I should buy the mod packs that are out right now other than the fact I have to much money and I want to gamble it all away on the chance of 1 or 2 good mods. Furthermore IF I do spend money on these mod packs it makes you think that you are doing a great job so far with the modding system.... and in my book you all are failing 100% with it... don't get me wrong... I love what mods do for our toons and it makes them all different... but your lack of explaining what makes a rare mod and what does not (a selection in your mod tool sorting system) drives me crazy and just makes me want to stop playing this game.... now with the new addition of spending even more of my money and time on mods to upgrade them I feel that some type of explanation is needed before I go any further into this game as a investment. you have 3rd parties making money hand over foot off your lack of leadership in this department. Whether it be with making 3rd party programs that violate the ToS or Mod service players that access your account and do your mods for you for a fee violating the ToS.

Please explain to us your Mod system so we can figure out when we get a "Rare" mod or not so we do not think all mods without high speed are worthless. I know there has to be at least 1 other person out there that feels the way I do.