Forum Discussion

JKreutzfeldt
New Spectator
3 years ago

Farm SET or Sith Marauder for DR Team?

I know this has been asked/answered many times before, and I know the answer is always SET for a slow DR, mostly for mirrors, and marauder otherwise. I will not be using this as my arena team and will mostly just use it for GAC, and I can only afford to farm one right now. Whichever I get I will bring to G12 and leave him there for quite a while. On one hand, is it worth having marauder if I don’t relic him anytime soon? On the other hand is SET all that useful if I don’t expect too many mirror matches and can unlock Malak as soon as I get DR?
  • "JKreu;d-254333" wrote:
    I know this has been asked/answered many times before, and I know the answer is always SET for a slow DR, mostly for mirrors, and marauder otherwise. I will not be using this as my arena team and will mostly just use it for GAC, and I can only afford to farm one right now. Whichever I get I will bring to G12 and leave him there for quite a while. On one hand, is it worth having marauder if I don’t relic him anytime soon? On the other hand is SET all that useful if I don’t expect too many mirror matches and can unlock Malak as soon as I get DR?

SET is 1 of the few pretaunting tanks in the game. That alone is a huge pro. It will likely always allow you to do things with Vader teams and a few others that you otherwise couldn't. And in odd cases you could pair him with LS just for pretaunt tanking.

Marauder is a sledgehammer that 1 shots toons at R7. He makes the great SE team greater, but does that team really "need" it?

I'd say it's a cointoss.
  • Porque no los dos?

But, SET for sure for the pretaunt in mirrors, plus he’s way better than marauder at g12. I also disagree with slow drev inky = SET, but that’s another question

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,718 PostsLatest Activity: 7 hours ago