Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Farming: Zeta and Omicron Priority

Have you ever found yourself with 20 or more Zeta materials and looking through your roster wondering "Hmm...I'm farming Commander Luke now...but my Padme team would be far more usable with her unique. Which is more important?" or "I just unlocked SLKR! Which zetas do I need first?"

Well fret no more! I, a seasoned SWGOH player, have come up with a list of ALL THE ZETAS AND OMICRONS IN GALAXY OF HEROES! And I've ordered them by importance, grouped by how much the character or team needs it in 6 categories: Mandatory, Transformative, Important, Luxury, Neutral, and Unnecessary. Now you'll be sure not to waste materials when other characters in your roster could use them more effectively.

Feel free to critique the order. I don't have the resources to test everything. I simply went off my own 3 years of experience and theory crafting, as well as watching other people's experiences. If you feel some characters need to be moved around let me know.

Also note: I put the abilities in order of general importance. Zetas like Jedi Knight Anakin's Unique are far more valuable in Padme line-ups, but it's put down low as he is sometimes used outside Padme where it has no use.

Also also note: They are grouped by usefulness to the CHARACTER/TEAM. They are not grouped by farm order or meta. Use your best judgement when picking a next zeta. Even if Pao's Unique is important for him or his team, it does no good to throw it on him at gear 5. It is also kind of pointless to save a zeta for Rey when you are a year or 2 away from getting her.

If you wish to edit it yourself, simply make a copy under the File option and save to your drive.

CLICK HERE FOR THE LIST!

Last Updated: 03/16/2022
Last Characters added: Mace Windu
    Scruminator
    Seasoned Newcomer
    This list looks like it’s been created by someone who has very limited knowledge on zetas…

So many things wrong ? I don’t even know where to begin.

Just to start off, you put Grand Moff Tarkin’s Unique zeta and Commander Cody’s Leader zeta as on par value with Bossk’s Leader zeta???
  • The list looks like it was made by a new player

CLS lead zeta under useless? What on earth.

Greef special and Mando are far from bad either. Almost all mass assist have reducing damage (JKR, GK) and Greef instead adds bonus damage, that is just amazing

Putting Magna zeta as neutral where in fact it doesn't do anything and should be ranked useless. JKA zeta is a must have under Padme.

Also a bunch of GL zetas are neutral. I could go on all day but it would be a waste of time.
  • "AODRG;d-253808" wrote:
    Have you ever found yourself with 20 or more Zeta materials and looking through your roster wondering "Hmm...I'm farming Commander Luke now...but my Padme team would be far more usable with her unique. Which is more important?" or "I just unlocked SLKR! Which zetas do I need first?"

Well fret no more! I, a seasoned SWGOH player, have come up with a list of ALL THE ZETAS AND OMICRONS IN GALAXY OF HEROES! And I've ordered them by importance, grouped by how much the character or team needs it in 6 categories: Mandatory, Transformative, Important, Luxury, Neutral, and Unnecessary. Now you'll be sure not to waste materials when other characters in your roster could use them more effectively.

Feel free to critique the order. I don't have the resources to test everything. I simply went off my own 3 years of experience and theory crafting, as well as watching other people's experiences. If you feel some characters need to be moved around let me know.

Also note: I put the abilities in order of general importance. Zetas like Jedi Knight Anakin's Unique are far more valuable in Padme line-ups, but it's put down low as he is sometimes used outside Padme where it has no use.

Also also note: They are grouped by usefulness to the CHARACTER/TEAM. They are not grouped by farm order or meta. Use your best judgement when picking a next zeta. Even if Pao's Unique is important for him or his team, it does no good to throw it on him at gear 5. It is also kind of pointless to save a zeta for Rey when you are a year or 2 away from getting her.

If you wish to edit it yourself, simply make a copy under the File option and save to your drive.

CLICK HERE FOR THE LIST!

The answers to you questions are:
    No
    No
    No
    and we're sorry to say that we all have really great content creators on YouTube that we follow that do 100000x more effort than you have done here.
  • "Mephisto_style;c-2351742" wrote:
    "AODRG;d-253808" wrote:

CLICK HERE FOR THE LIST!

...we're sorry to say that we all have really great content creators on YouTube that we follow....

Speak for yourself
  • "CCyrilS;c-2351746" wrote:
    "Mephisto_style;c-2351742" wrote:
    "AODRG;d-253808" wrote:

CLICK HERE FOR THE LIST!

...we're sorry to say that we all have really great content creators on YouTube that we follow....

Speak for yourself

NO!
  • "Mephisto_style;c-2352516" wrote:
    @AODRG I would put Nebit at the top

Which of the content creators you trust gave you that idea.
  • "chpMINIsolo_77;c-2352542" wrote:
    "CCyrilS;c-2352537" wrote:
    "Mephisto_style;c-2352516" wrote:
    @AODRG I would put Nebit at the top

Which of the content creators you trust gave you that idea.

Sam Adams

While I love Sam Adams, this 1 time he had no role in my almost-trolling.