Forum Discussion

5 years ago

First Order SF Pilot

How to Farm? Game says I can only get him from buying a pack??
  • Cheers guys, I could only see his ship and thought it was pretty pointless if I couldn't farm the pilot ?
  • The pilot and his ship share that spot in the store so after each store refresh you will find one or the other there.
    MasterSeedy
    Seasoned Vanguard
    He's still pretty useless

Yeah, he's pretty useless. There was a brief moment after he came out when I used him in fleet. But as soon as the Falcon came out it didn't take long for the rebel synergy to become too strong. When I left Thrawn behind as a cap ship, I left FOSFTP behind as well and never regretted it. Pilot never got beyond g10 and I've never regretted that either.
  • "Rynchenzo;d-219629" wrote:

Yep, as stated above, it's found in one of the shops on rotation. He is probably one of the more underestimated FO characters and I use him as well as his ship. For those who say he is "useless" I'd highly encourage them to do a bit more testing and understand the character a bit more.

If you pair SFTFP with FO-X it is one of the stronger Duos in the game for 3v3 GA. (and even better under KRU lead). There's a lot of hatred for the FO faction and a lot of comments regarding how the "only team worth using is" very narrowly assumed. Needless to say, it's a very versatile faction with a lot of room, I think you MUST run KRU, FO-X, FOST, but the others can be rotated in. 30-35K with his basic, for a tank..... I'd take that in my FO squad. Works really well to call assists for FO-X as well.
  • "nabokovfan;c-2016963" wrote:
    "Rynchenzo;d-219629" wrote:

Yep, as stated above, it's found in one of the shops on rotation. He is probably one of the more underestimated FO characters and I use him as well as his ship. For those who say he is "useless" I'd highly encourage them to do a bit more testing and understand the character a bit more.

If you pair SFTFP with FO-X it is one of the stronger Duos in the game for 3v3 GA. (and even better under KRU lead). There's a lot of hatred for the FO faction and a lot of comments regarding how the "only team worth using is" very narrowly assumed. Needless to say, it's a very versatile faction with a lot of room, I think you MUST run KRU, FO-X, FOST, but the others can be rotated in. 30-35K with his basic, for a tank..... I'd take that in my FO squad. Works really well to call assists for FO-X as well.

Agree with all of that apart from including FOST in the must run category. I'd say only KRU and FOX are musts. FOSFTP can replace FOST vs NS for example for an extra AOE and be more effective than people's normal sub of Kylo or FOO. FOST is also the character typically switched out for Thrawn or Wat for specialty PvP teams and FOST is also the first to be dropped in P1 of the sith raid (normally for Traya).

Also, FOSFTP does have the 6th highest damage AOE in the game and the 6th highest special damage attack in the game so he does have that going for him if you invest a lot of gear and relics ;)

I'm still convinced the most versatile pure-FO team is the standard KRU,FOO,FOX,Kylo,FOST though even if there are specific cases where FOSFTP is better in the team.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,713 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago