Forum Discussion

7 years ago

First Order vs. Resistance vs. Night Sister

First Order and NS new toons can only be bought to 7* and their farming will take a very long time but I want to know which faction has the upper hand atm and will continue to be so in the near future.
  • FO>>>>Res=NS
    FO executioner can one shot zombie and gain ton of turnmeter + reset cooldown to kill the rest
  • Top end Arena NS owner here. I disagree with almost everything in this thread. I would choose Resistance if I was building from scratch. They are nearly equal to NS in arena on defense, and don’t have any kryptonite teams that can wipe them out like NS does. Thanks to the bonus in TW they are the best TW team by far. Plus you know they are getting more characters at some point while NS likely don’t. The only disadvantage they have is they require a crap ton of zetas.

I’d take NS over FO at this moment, but FO is going to get stronger. At some point I’m sure they will pass NS. Who knows when that is though.
  • "Anakin_Skywalker;c-1418298" wrote:
    FO>>>>Res=NS
    FO executioner can one shot zombie and gain ton of turnmeter + reset cooldown to kill the rest

Almost every toon can one shot the NSZombie. It is not the point :/
    FO>>>>Res=NS

one shotting zombie isnt a big feat honestly. many people run low gear zombies.
    FO>>>>Res=NS

Seriously, don't base advice on an upcoming character who's not out yet, we have no idea how/how long it'll be released/farmed, and no one has actually seen in action.
  • A fast, JTR lead Resistance, is by far the best option, especially on offense. and ik this thread is older, but if given the choice now. I'd go Bastila lead Jedi over all 3 of them. Sure, they can probably beat Jedi on offense, but, ESPECIALLY vs NS and JTR, I destroy them with my Jedi. As far as FO, zKRU(L)/Zylo/FOX/zFOST and I've seen both FOSFTFP/FOO and FOTFP, no matter who I can still beat them fairly easily, but using my FO, KRU/ZYLO/FOSFTFP/FOO/FOX, I can beat the Jedi easier then I can with either of the other 2
  • I would say that after 8 months, we can clearly see the answer to the actual topic: Resistance is best, followed by First Order, and then Night Sisters. First Order is more universally useful, though Nightsisters outshine them in certain phases of STR.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,719 PostsLatest Activity: 5 minutes ago