Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Fleet timeout team

This game is so booooooooring with this kind of teams.

Devs you justified ships 2.0 to have shorter fights, it is the reason why you reduced the timer. And now look at where we are with mace ht fleet.

At least when you go in one direction try to be consistent in your decisions.
  • Yeah 5s is the other starter. Anakin comes off the bench. I forgot because I only fought him 3x and then just avoid him. Here he is. I should report him for how badly he has abused me:

• "VonZant;c-1740029" wrote:
    Yeah 5s is the other starter. Anakin comes off the bench. I forgot because I only fought him 3x and then just avoid him. Here he is. I should report him for how badly he has abused me:

Thing is, thats a very expensive fleet that deserves to outperform ftp fleets.

Mace + Fives + Ahsoka albeit f2p, is completely useless outside of fleets.
    Likewisr Mace capital ship, it takes an immense amount of prestige (arena tokens), with this team being its only purpose.
    Anakins ship isnt even farmable yet.
    6star ht also used a number of refreshes, especially if run by a g12 zbossk, which im pretty sure it is.
  • Yeah I don't have any problem with it at all. Anakin is supposed to be the best pilot in the galaxy. I'm glad to see different teams. I just choose not to fight them. ;)