Forum Discussion

9 years ago

FOTP is still alive!

YES I realize he took a HUGE nerf and that he used to be so much better, he's not the one shotting beast he used to be... But in the right team comp he's still one of the best dps, not standout 1v1 but in much the same way Ig-86 is meh on his own.... but paired with 88 he's killer. Let me explain, I am top 50 on pvp right now using Barris lead (mostly for hp increase, stops me gettin nuked a bit) RG and Leia to round out my tank and dps, then qui gon not only for dispel but because he gives offense to FOTP and that's all he needs to be a serious threat. It's hard to argue with a 14k crit on secondary and only 6 star gear 9.. Furthermore I've seen mid 6-7k crits on basic with double tap very frequently. Even without offense up he double taps for 8-10k a turn. Not saying he can take Rey 1 v 1 or anything just saying with good buffs and a little protection (RG) he's still a really heavy hitter. Top 3 of my toons for dmg on Rancor too.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,720 PostsLatest Activity: 3 days ago