Forum Discussion

6 years ago

G10 hermit Yoda to g12? Worth it or no?

This is strictly for TW / GA defense and also for phase 2 sith heroic with Revan.

To go from g10 to g12 I would need to use 2 golden eye balls, 3 stun guns and 1 MK 7 shield generator.

G10 I am at 271 speed with my best non 6 dot mods.

G12 without g12+ gear i can get hyoda to 300 speed and later on 312 if I decide to use the g12+ pieces

Is the gear worth it to go from 271 to 300 for sith heroic phase 2 hyoda?
  • He also gives 5% TM to all jedi on his basic, so the faster he is, the faster he makes everybody else. Speed on Hoda definitely makes a difference in how much damage you can do in P2. Off the top of my head, but it's probably around a million total damage if I don't move mods and have him running with a non-speed set that puts him in the 270s as opposed to having him over 300.

But, if you're in the top 10 anyway, who cares. And if you have other more important projects, go that route. I like the idea of getting him to 11 so you can get the extra +6 on him.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago