Forum Discussion

3 years ago

GA Matchmaking

So pictured is me(2nd picture) and opponent(1st picture). Everyone please cast your vote for predictions on who is gonna win. This is also literally only my 2nd week of GA ever as I just hit 85… already despise the mode. Not a single person in my 8 person round under 1.5mil GP. Guess I’m settling for 0 wins, don’t think skill can even give me a 1% chance to win any matches this whole week.

P.S. This is also carbonite IV
  • "H3LLSANGEL;c-2356993" wrote:

Round 2 same thing… doesn’t look inactive to me, actually none of these guys are

Having defense set is not proof of recurring activity. With the recent changes, you can set defense one time and never touch it again and the game will always deploy that same defense.

"H3LLSANGEL;c-2356994" wrote:
    Not even a chance that’s hilarious, idk maybe CG is making me pay for being F2P

Your freeloader status is irrelevant.

Just take your attack. Kill a character if you can and don't airplane the battle even if you get wiped. Make sure you have those first attack points on the board and worst case you get the crystals for a loss. Then go get a beer or something - you got the evening off.
  • The only way for that roster to fall that low is for the account owner to consistently sign up but not play.

Fight a battle and claim your 10 banners for first battle, win or lose, and there is a decent chance you will win.
  • If they sign up then surely they at least do a battle to get the loss rewards? You get the dailies without even signing up, so why bother signing up if you're not going to get the loss crystals and 8th place at least?

I don't see how op can get more than 10 banners, then if the other guy even starts and forfeits he'll win on gp tie breaker.

Most of the mm complaint threads the person who made the thread will win if they can kill a character. This one can't kill a character, unless the opponent has made the effort to set only a partial defence, or a very very very low team on purpose. I guess they might have a completely empty defence.

Actually, on reflection, it seems like a completely empty defence is the only way that roster could be in carb4, if the owner has any interest in collecting crystals at all.
  • OP should be able to look up his opponent's recent GAC history on swgoh.gg and see what to expect.
  • Respectfully OP might want to think about name choices too - unless he is 81, it might push a few buttons
    perfidius44
    Rising Newcomer
    "H3LLSANGEL;d-255640" wrote:

So pictured is me(2nd picture) and opponent(1st picture). Everyone please cast your vote for predictions on who is gonna win. This is also literally only my 2nd week of GA ever as I just hit 85… already despise the mode. Not a single person in my 8 person round under 1.5mil GP. Guess I’m settling for 0 wins, don’t think skill can even give me a 1% chance to win any matches this whole week.

P.S. This is also carbonite IV

There seems to be a floor of inactive players at the bottom of the ladder, from what I understood. You will not have fun for a while (you should win those matches though, except if they decide to wake up against you), but hopefully, it will not last that long... Hopefully.

• Round 2 same thing… doesn’t look inactive to me, actually none of these guys are
  • Not even a chance that’s hilarious, idk maybe CG is making me pay for being F2P

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago