Forum Discussion

3 years ago

GAC is sad.

It used to be my favorite game mode! I love pvp strategy like this and have been playing it for a while! (Nearing 6M GP with years to back it) and now I keep fighting people with twice as many GLs and barely any win conditions. It’s not fun anymore. I missing having close competition but GAC feels beyond frustrating and I haven’t enjoyed it at all this season.
    Scruminator
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "xGriiMErZ;c-2345413" wrote:
    Lord Vader is so bad they had to give him a powerful buff in conquest jist to compete, it says plently about him

I fail to see how this comment has any relevance to OP’s post… take your complaining about a character elsewhere.

As for the OP, it sounds like your skill level now matches those who have a lot more GLs than you. Which now would kick in the overall long goal of GAC: an average win rate of ≈50%. Sounds like you’ve done pretty well for yourself so far
    Scruminator
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "LilSebastian;c-2345915" wrote:
    I fully respect that! I love having tighter competition, last min back and forth banner pinching and deep off meta counters is really fun! The main deal I have is that now I’m fighting people who don’t just have the large GP advantage but 3 or 4 more GLs so if they do basic scouting and see which GL I can’t counter via meta or off meta counters and 9/10 times it’s already decided. I want to fight strong competition! I just also want to feel like I have a true fighting chance not luck from an opponent being inactive or incompetent.

You are fighting strong competition, from the sound of things. If the competition is halfway decent they will scout out your GAC history and look through your roster. Doesn’t mean they’re inactive or incompetent, might just be they’ve had a rough go in their previous brackets.
    xGriiMErZz
    Seasoned Novice
    Lord Vader is so bad they had to give him a powerful buff in conquest jist to compete, it says plently about him
  • I ended up going 8 out of 9 last season and pretty well season before. But it’s frustrating having such uphill battles now since it is weighted so heavily against. Feels like I’m being penalized for doing well
  • "24_Tuesdays;c-2345542" wrote:
    "LilSebastian;c-2345539" wrote:
    I ended up going 8 out of 9 last season and pretty well season before. But it’s frustrating having such uphill battles now since it is weighted so heavily against. Feels like I’m being penalized for doing well

a season is 12 battles

Ope. Only checked the last three but that’d be 11 out of 12 lol
  • I fully respect that! I love having tighter competition, last min back and forth banner pinching and deep off meta counters is really fun! The main deal I have is that now I’m fighting people who don’t just have the large GP advantage but 3 or 4 more GLs so if they do basic scouting and see which GL I can’t counter via meta or off meta counters and 9/10 times it’s already decided. I want to fight strong competition! I just also want to feel like I have a true fighting chance not luck from an opponent being inactive or incompetent.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,720 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago