Forum Discussion

3 years ago

GC thresholds.

Ok the jawas GC was way harder I must say. Took probably a dozen try’s but eventually got it. It was always deathtrooepr left standing 😠
But this one definitely feels like relic level plays a part in winning. Would like to know minimum relic threshold for this GC.
Is this the state of GC’s? Relic levels on par with GL requirements going forward?
    Magruffin
    Seasoned Rookie
    Considering the player modifier doesn't work; it's hard to compare accurately as it's not WAI
  • "Sewpot;d-254973" wrote:

Ok the jawas GC was way harder I must say. Took probably a dozen try’s but eventually got it. It was always deathtrooepr left standing ?
    But this one definitely feels like relic level plays a part in winning. Would like to know minimum relic threshold for this GC.
    Is this the state of GC’s? Relic levels on par with GL requirements going forward?

I did it pretty easily with R5 Bossk, R8 Boba, R5 Fennec, G11 Mando, G11 Greef.

Even without the modifier it's still doable. As long as Bossk doesn't get marked.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,716 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago