Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Gear Farming Advice

Gearing up characters are so difficult now that JKR ate my supply. Besides farming stun guns I'm a newbie at farming other important gear ex. Medpacks and stuff. Do you guys have any advice on what gear is the most worth for each shop?
    NotRealUltra
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Guild Event Store - Stun Guns, all G12 gear
    Guild Store - Carbantis, Holo lens, G11+ gear, Rancor Raid gear
    Shard Shop - Everything really

Not the best place to buy gold balls, or other two gold gear but you can purchase them through Guild Store (380 for 5), its much efficient to get it through crystals if you rank high enough in Arena

I don't buy g12 stuff from Shard Shop because its too pricey and Guild Event store is more bang for buck
  • Provided you're done Wampa, Hoda, or both. It's a real pain to try and avoid purchases from there all together.
  • Doing well in HSTR (top 10) also helps as you tend to get fully crafted G12 gear and also salvage. So you can exclusively focus your GETs on Stun Guns.
    thedrjojo
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "Vendi1983;c-1854470" wrote:
    Provided you're done Wampa, Hoda, or both. It's a real pain to try and avoid purchases from there all together.

I find gear more important than either, so all my GET goes towards stun guns