Forum Discussion

6 years ago

General Grievous Health wrong

I have just had a horrible experience with EA support. The health for General Grievous in my game is calculating wrong. After the last rework his health is supposed to be around 45k for a 7* GL 11 GG. In my game his health is 19k and that includes mods. Maybe I am wrong and his health is right, but I have seen a number of other sources where it shows drastically higher health for GG then what I have in my account. I have been getting a pushed off for 2 days now by chat and logging tickets. All they gave me were instructions on how to clear the data for an Android device (I am using an ipad-couldn't even get that right) The last guy on chat kept saying I had to prove to him from an EA source that the health is supposed to be 45K and wouldn't help me unless I could. He wouldn't contact anyone at EA to try and confirm if it was right or wrong, just told me I had to. Again he said he would forward it on, but I bet I will just be told to reinstall the game again. When he repeatedly told me he couldn't help me until I showed him proof on a EA website what his health should be, I asked him what he could actually do and he gave me a snide answer about how he would "play, play, play". He was rude and wasn't helpful. And I am no closer to having this problem solved. I really like this game, but after how I was treated I am seriously considering getting rid of it. At the very least I doubt I will ever put another dime into it.
  • You could always try posting a screenshot here, or your ally code. Then folks could take a look and see if there is something obvious that is off.
  • Why do you think it's supposed to be 45k at g11? My GG has about 32k without mods and he's g12+3.
  • His health is 45k without mods at max gear, as in G12, plus the 5 additional pieces past G12. Not sure where you got the figure saying it would be that high at G11.
  • https://swgoh.gg/characters/general-grievous/stats/

According to this he is supposed to be 39k at 1* and max gear, ie GL 11, because you can't get to GL 12 unless you are 7*
  • Can you please provide a link and a screen shot of an EA website stating that information you are referencing.

• "ZenChaos;c-1857960" wrote:
    https://swgoh.gg/characters/general-grievous/stats/

According to this he is supposed to be 39k at 1* and max gear, ie GL 11, because you can't get to GL 12 unless you are 7*

It's pretty obvious that table is counting g12 at all star levels. The difference between 6* and 7* health shown is basically nothing despite the fact that he gains 25.5k *just* from the pieces added after g12.
  • I would love to but can't find one. Could you please provide me with a link or a source so that I know if I am right or wrong? Surely, you as a moderator would have access to that kind of information or know where authoritative information would be?
  • "ZenChaos;c-1857960" wrote:
    https://swgoh.gg/characters/general-grievous/stats/

Then it's wrong/is including the stats boost from the G12 pieces too. Why are you looking at the 1* stats when you have a 7* character anyway?

The 5 post G12 pieces provide 25,750 health, not counting the boosts to strength. Looks like 19k is exactly where you should be at your current level.
  • Thank you for the information ChristophIV and Liath. At least you guys could provide some helpful information. I don't know why EA help couldn't have looked that up the first time I contacted them.
  • No problem. A character builder that works in a similar way to crouchingrancor's ship speed calculator would be a great addition to swgoh.gg, and would help in these kind of situations. @SWGOHGG maybe a project for the future?

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 3 days ago