Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Geo Soldier "re-work" = stealth nerf

1) Tm gain reduced
2) Cooldown on "Swarm" special now 3, up from 2
  • "Kluge;d-209417" wrote:
    1) Tm gain reduced
    2) Cooldown on "Swarm" special now 3, up from 2

You have to look at the squad as a whole. What you have shown is a very incomplete picture of the overall changes.

Also, calling it stealth is completely false. They literally made a dev post informing us of the changes...even on the official forums, not just reddit.
  • Clearly, the team is much worse than before and you should not use them.
  • I guess time will tell whether it's a nerf or not. When the reworks were announced last night, the first thing I checked was Geo Soldier's 50% TM gain, and sure enough it was nerfed to 25%. I saw it as the strongest aspect of the team composition, so I don't know if the other changes will make up for it or not.
  • Zone one at the top, the geo special mission..new stuff is in effect today. Yesterday, 0/4 today 1/4 and literally almost made 2/4...and my geos are sketchy apart from fun sac
  • There is a cool down increase that 1 of the Geos gives to enemies , maybe that is a counterbalance. And GS did not just get nerded. His assist just went from 1 to 5 and he gained 30000 hit points.
  • People will complain about anything.

Considering the enormous amount of stuff the bugs got with this update, calling these small changes "nerfs" is just silly.
  • "YaeVizsla;c-1919990" wrote:
    People will complain about anything.

Considering the enormous amount of stuff the bugs got with this update, calling these small changes "nerfs" is just silly.

Yep, CG turned the metal Genosian mallet into wood while simultaneously increasing the mass of the mallet 200 x and its lever-arm by an extra 20 meters.
  • Who knew Tim Gunn was a Geonosian???

https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2015-08/25/16/enhanced/webdr12/anigif_original-1721-1440535485-12.gif?downsize=700:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto
  • Guys, they had to nerf the turn meter gain because with all the assists, an infinite loop could be easily made.
  • As a standalone, it has been nerfed in overall damage output. Including changing offense up for tenacity down with basic.

As a member of the group, it has been adjusted to not make the team overwhelming/loop maker