Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Geonosian Soldier needed, not in patch notes??

Geonosian Soldier's "Swarm" ability when upgraded to level 4 or 5 used to make it a 1 turn cool down. However, it seems it's now a 2 turn cool down. Why was the nerd not included in patch notes, or if it wasn't intended, when will it be fixed?
  • When it says "2 turn cooldown" it means that you can use it every other turn. A turn is used when the turn meter is filled up so you have to fill it up twice to use it again.
  • My GS assists every other turn

Screw this game if they keep nerfing chars and changing stuff ... Its like whats the point : guess which team will have avoided nerf long enough to be viable whenu 7* them?

Its 3:50 amand i have already spentmore time on forum than game bcs nothingto do in game. Thats gonna b a major problem lol
  • "puppyCasey;114990" wrote:
    My GS assists every other turn

Its 3:50 amand i have already spentmore time on forum than game bcs nothingto do in game. Thats gonna b a major problem lol

Welcome to mobile 'games', they are designed for loo breaks, wait time on public transport and lunch breaks, they are designed form the ground up for there to be nothing to do after a short amount of time a day.

• My GS is working fine, Swarm Ability's up every 2 turns..
    What's the point ?

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,719 PostsLatest Activity: 2 months ago