Forum Discussion

6 years ago

GG rework

Loving the new GG rework save for one thing: metalloid monstrosity still kills b1. I understand the mechanics and the reasoning, but it still seems wrong that in a fight where an opponent never takes a turn, b1 still dies. The zeta is needed not to make b1 stronger, but just to stop GG killing him himself! Maybe a tweak warranted?
  • "MightyWizard;c-1891269" wrote:
    Am I the only one that dislikes B1 on a Grievous team? Everyone seems to think that B1 has to go with Grievous, and then complain about B1 not working with Grievous.

He's the only healer avaliable currently which will change with Wat's entry.
  • yep many many warranted complaints about this, seems b1 should lose less stacks then currently from this
  • Am I the only one that dislikes B1 on a Grievous team? Everyone seems to think that B1 has to go with Grievous, and then complain about B1 not working with Grievous.
  • Though it’s a bit annoying, making Grievous slow and b1 fast will make b1 stack more stacks onto himself before Grievous can take them away. I’m beating revan's with 95% success now with a full separatist droid team.
  • "Tbirds01;c-1891297" wrote:
    Though it’s a bit annoying, making Grievous slow and b1 fast will make b1 stack more stacks onto himself before Grievous can take them away. I’m beating revan's with 95% success now with a full separatist droid team.

Which Revans?
  • "No_Try;c-1891304" wrote:
    "Tbirds01;c-1891297" wrote:
    Though it’s a bit annoying, making Grievous slow and b1 fast will make b1 stack more stacks onto himself before Grievous can take them away. I’m beating revan's with 95% success now with a full separatist droid team.

Which Revans?

@No_Try Jedi revan.
  • GG can now mow down JKR as was alleged back in February by the GameChangers. Still going to struggle against well modded DR/Malak but now there is a chance for winning even those matchups.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 8 hours ago