Forum Discussion

6 years ago

GK with strategic advantage and taunt

When gk has strategic advantage and taunt no one on the opposing team gets counter attacks regardless of who is attacking and with what abilities. Is this WAI?
  • Correct. All counters would go to the taunter, but SA makes him "immune to counters". I believe this is WAI
  • "Aluxtu;d-185327" wrote:
    When gk has strategic advantage and taunt no one on the opposing team gets counter attacks regardless of who is attacking and with what abilities. Is this WAI?

What you described is WAI. GK's taunt is busted though as it doesn't proc until he takes at least his 1st turn.

• Also if anybody cares to make a bug report. Zombie can have his revives ability blocked. I really don't care though.
    Vice_Torn
    Rising Newcomer
    "Kyno;c-1674906" wrote:
    Correct. All counters would go to the taunter, but SA makes him "immune to counters". I believe this is WAI

So, If GK is taunting, and a Jedi with Strategic Advantage attacks. They should be countered as normal, as GK would be the one receiving the counter. Is that happening as well...

This does open up a nice strategy in phase 3 of AAT raid. Or phase 2 of Sith Raid... You can give SA to GK so that whenever he is taunting the team is immune to counters, only need Raven and GK on the squad to do this....
  • "Vice_torn;c-1675007" wrote:
    "Kyno;c-1674906" wrote:
    Correct. All counters would go to the taunter, but SA makes him "immune to counters". I believe this is WAI

So, If GK is taunting, and a Jedi with Strategic Advantage attacks. They should be countered as normal, as GK would be the one receiving the counter. Is that happening as well...

This does open up a nice strategy in phase 3 of AAT raid. Or phase 2 of Sith Raid... You can give SA to GK so that whenever he is taunting the team is immune to counters, only need Raven and GK on the squad to do this....

Yes I believe that is true, still checking out material out there and testing to confirm.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago