Forum Discussion

2 years ago

GL Leia Speculation

Alright, I've been thinking about this for a while. With all the speculation on YouTube about GL Leia coming, I'd love to hear thoughts on what the reqs might be. Here are mine:

Phase 1:
Stormtrooper
Farmboy Luke
Stormtrooper Han
Old Ben
Red 5 (New Ship)

Phase 2
Hoth Rebel Scout
Hoth Rebel Soldier
Rebel Officer Leia Organa
Lobot
Han's Millenium Falcon

Phase 3
Wicket
Imperial Scout (New Character)
Admiral Ackbar
Captain Han Solo
B-Wing Fighter (New Ship)

These are the best I've got. Obviously, I think there would be some new characters we'd have to grind for, and definitely some new ones I'd love to see. Maybe Nien Nunb or a B-Wing fighter to help round out Home One. I also would love to see a space battle as a part of the journey. All GL journeys thus far only use characters. Just my opinions though! What are your thoughts?
  • "Natetiffer;c-2394953" wrote:
    I would like to see 3 new marquee characters, Endor Rebel or Battle of Endor Leia and I like the idea of Imperial Scout...

Not sure about 2 ships but what about an Imperial shuttle like used by the Rebels to sneak past the Imperial blockade in Return of the Jedi. Happily take 3 new ships

Yeah, I put the ships cause I thought they might try to spice things up and have a ships battle like they did JKL, but who knows? I wouldn't be surprised if the GL Leia is the Battle for Endor Leia. If it's actually General Leia from the Sequels, this whole list changes :D

• They all make sense to me. Just… oof. Lobot. Which ironically makes the most sense because he’s not used by anybody.
  • "KausDebonair;c-2394882" wrote:
    They all make sense to me. Just… oof. Lobot. Which ironically makes the most sense because he’s not used by anybody.

Exactly. I thought Lando, but he's already used as a GL req and I figured they wouldn't want to use another person who overlaps ?
    tiffer72
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I would like to see 3 new marquee characters, Endor Rebel or Battle of Endor Leia and I like the idea of Imperial Scout...

Not sure about 2 ships but what about an Imperial shuttle like used by the Rebels to sneak past the Imperial blockade in Return of the Jedi. Happily take 3 new ships
    Zumwan2
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "Zeneis95;c-2394978" wrote:

Yeah, I put the ships cause I thought they might try to spice things up and have a ships battle like they did JKL, but who knows? I wouldn't be surprised if the GL Leia is the Battle for Endor Leia. If it's actually General Leia from the Sequels, this whole list changes :D

It can't be Sequel Leia as she would need to be Resistance instead of Rebel, and we need a Rebel GL, not another Resistance GL.