Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Good estimate of total GP?

By level 65, what is a range that you would think a players overall gp would be at? F2p though
  • "leef;c-1499182" wrote:
    "Syrup_Chugger3;c-1499147" wrote:
    leef I do not disagree with you on every player deserves a guild. The other 49 for the most part, are working towards completing haat more reliably, progressing on on tb, and such; we actually broke off another guild that the leadership quit and the more serious players moved.
    We've tried helping him with farming advice, which characters to focus on etc. But as the saying goes, "You can lead a horse to water but can't make him drink" I just remembered this thread because he posted how he hated heroic raids because his toons "DIDNT DO " direct quote lol

Maybe i worded my previous comment poorly. What i meant was maybe you're too fanatic for the guild you're currently in. (instead of him not being "active" enough for the guild you're both in)
    I say that because i wouldn't want to be in a guild that doesn't kick a player like that, a guild like that wouldn't be a good fit for a player like myself.
    So either you're too "fanatic", or he's too "casual" but the guild leadership is failing it's other 49 members by not kicking him out.

I get you, today actually my guild leader I think is finally tired of him when he demanded we run a tier 1 rancor lol. We may have one of our guildies' husband joining so he'll most likely get "das boot" as said above haha. Thanks for the comment
  • "KvotheQGBQG2;c-1499152" wrote:
    Syrup, what's your swgoh.gg link?

This; https://swgoh.gg/u/syrupchugger/