Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Grand Arena Fleets - I need explanation

Hi,
So i have like 0 clue about why the hell i keep getting 62banners only with my malevolence (today it costed me the victory)
I always use only 3 toons : Male - Sun fac - hyena - vulture
I got 70banners on a rebel underdog which went a little bit better but still if i'm right i should've got 67 banners not 62.
Can someone explain what do i miss out or why do i keep getting 62banners on male underdogs? (Male 6*)
Thanks!
  • 6* mal, the last slot doesnt count towards the point total. It's not an undermanned slot, it's a "nonexistent" slot. That will cause some of the points to be lost right there.
    crzydroid
    Seasoned Traveler
    Max possible banners with using 6* capital and sending in 3 ships is 66. 62 would mean that all lost at least one point of protection and one was not at full health.
  • "crzydroid;c-2216524" wrote:
    62 would mean that all lost at least one point of protection

In fact the game is a bit more forgiving, it looks like that everything above 95% protection is considered as "full" protection. No, i have no data to prove that but my observation skills and years of experience in the game.
  • thanks, then let's say it would be 65? i could win with 65 but still why 62? :disappointed:

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago