Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Grand inquisitor event

I just started doing the grand inquisitor event after having my inquisitors relic 5 with good mods for a while now and I’m at the Ahsoka tier and this is impossible. Please cg, nerf this tier and this event, the phase 2 battles are insanely difficult. I’ve spent hours doing the Ahsoka battle and I’ve made no headway even after remodding my entire team.
  • "TheGamingGeek;d-264605" wrote:
    I just started doing the grand inquisitor event after having my inquisitors relic 5 with good mods for a while now and I’m at the Ahsoka tier and this is impossible. Please cg, nerf this tier and this event, the phase 2 battles are insanely difficult. I’ve spent hours doing the Ahsoka battle and I’ve made no headway even after remodding my entire team.

You need at least 5 stacks of focus on her to make any headway - and probably more. Foresight and Evasion Up are your friends. Keep trying - check out skelturix's guide on his youtube channel. That's what I used when I unlocked some time back, but it's been a minute so I don't recall the proper turn order.
  • "herd_nerfer;c-2430157" wrote:
    "TheGamingGeek;d-264605" wrote:

You need at least 5 stacks of focus on her to make any headway - and probably more. Foresight and Evasion Up are your friends. Keep trying - check out skelturix's guide on his youtube channel. That's what I used when I unlocked some time back, but it's been a minute so I don't recall the proper turn order.

I consistently get 10 stacks but the amount of damage she does per turn is insane. I barely can get even one armor shred on her when I do live long enough
  • "TheGamingGeek;c-2430166" wrote:
    "herd_nerfer;c-2430157" wrote:
    "TheGamingGeek;d-264605" wrote:

I consistently get 10 stacks but the amount of damage she does per turn is insane. I barely can get even one armor shred on her when I do live long enough

Then it sounds like you're doing some things right - it might just be a matter of the RNG falling into place.
  • Fulcrum took me like 40 attempts but then it all clicked. Never remodded. Ezra and Mail took 3-4, the rest took 1.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,716 PostsLatest Activity: 9 hours ago