Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Grievous

What is suitable speed for GG? Is it okay being slow or need to be fast? Arrow mod health or speed?
  • "Banmeong;d-213983" wrote:
    What is suitable speed for GG? Is it okay being slow or need to be fast? Arrow mod health or speed?

I use it in droid team with Bb8.
    I specially moded him to go last. He still 230+ speed, but goes after every other droids...
  • +75 speed is a solid range.

I have the +180 speed Dreven in my Arena so I have to alter it sometimes.
  • I have my grevious at +77 speed and that's at g13. He doesn't need to be super fast because hes gonna get that bonus turn when a droid or separatist dies regardless and that's where the magic happens and anyway if hes too fast hes gonna suck the life out of the other droids on your team real quick and if you dont have b1 there gonna die real quick
    Vaderizer
    Seasoned Newcomer
    If you're running a full Separatist team and not the IG88 nuke squad, I believe ideally you want him to be a certain percentage slower than your B1. Otherwise, Grievous's turns will come up often enough that his friendly damage outpaces B1's stack regeneration. I don't know what the exact numbers are though.

As for his arrow, a health arrow with a decent (10+) speed secondary would be ideal.
  • "Vinniarth;c-1963364" wrote:
    "Banmeong;d-213983" wrote:

I use it in droid team with Bb8.
    I specially moded him to go last. He still 230+ speed, but goes after every other droids...

Same, and mine has a speed arrow. I just got lucky and had one with a +21 speed secondary (which I thought was useless some months ago)
  • Depends on the squad, but mine is not high and he does well (leader in sep droid team) to wipe out JKR teams.