Forum Discussion

8 years ago

HAAT Resistance Mods

I am working on resistance for P2. Which mods should I be looking at? Potency with Protection primaries?
  • Potency above all else for Fin, Poe, RT. Ray needs offense and crit chance. RP needs crit chance and potency. Use potency crosses. Triangles with CC, CD or Off are better than protection. The idea is to expose so often the other team never takes a turn so you really don't need much defense, protection or health.
  • Potency sets with speed secondaries on everyone but Rey. Crit damage/crit chance for Rey. Not sure why the above recommended offense unless he was being generic and not referencing Offense sets.

Poe you should consider a Speed set with a Potency set if that will give him more speed than 3x Potency sets. You want him to go well in advance of the turrets to give you a shot to bring them down before they get a shot off. However I'm not sure what the breakpoint of enough speed is (is it +100 or +110 or more?) where you're better off slightly slower with more potency. Poe is your Expose engine's starter so you need him to land 3 out of 4 exposes off the bat to effectively freeze the tank.

Health is better than protection for primaries when given the choice. Finn can heal Poe and himself and I think everyone else has enough health steal (Rey in particular has a lot).
  • The turrets go have a speed of 230.

Additonally you want plan on running resistance in p3 I recommend benching Rey.

I have run p3 thrice with Finn, Poe, Trooper, Pilot, and R2. Scores ranged from 2.2 to 2.6

Ran it twice with Rey in for pilot. The best score was 1.9

R2 isn't necessary for p2. And you can drop him for Rey. But he is essential to 3 and 4. Just can't afford 2 toons that don't expose.
  • "BeatsByRey;c-1112523" wrote:
    The turrets go have a speed of 230.

Additonally you want plan on running resistance in p3 I recommend benching Rey.

I have run p3 thrice with Finn, Poe, Trooper, Pilot, and R2. Scores ranged from 2.2 to 2.6

Ran it twice with Rey in for pilot. The best score was 1.9

R2 isn't necessary for p2. And you can drop him for Rey. But he is essential to 3 and 4. Just can't afford 2 toons that don't expose.

I assume a zeta on R2 if I go that route?
  • You'll need it yes. I run R2sistence in P3 for giggles ( I've been on FO in P2 and Clones P4) and can tell you a Zeta on R2 in number crunch would have gone a LONG way.

It's also super fun and gives me something to do besides Chirp for 1m. End score with Jyn Chaze Teebo isn't as good but I think it's more fun.. also I
    Don't have to gear Chaze.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,718 PostsLatest Activity: 2 hours ago