Forum Discussion

IvoB1987
New Spectator
8 years ago

Clones or Resistance for hAAT?

I got both my Cody and Finn zeta and all clones and resistance at 7* but they're both not quite ready yet for hAAT.. And I'm not sure of who I should focus on. Things that I need to consider is: Which has better damage? Which is easier to gear/mod? Maybe try to focus on both teams?
My resistance:
https://swgoh.gg/u/ivob1987/collection/?f=resistance
My clones:
https://swgoh.gg/u/ivob1987/collection/?f=clone-trooper

What can you suggest, considering what I already have?
  • I'd do resistance. Not only cause yours are better geared but they can be used outside of the tank, plus for clones they're better with Leia (drop Rex) in P4, so with time you could do both
    Kaipyro
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I and a few other guild mates were at the same exact crossroads a few months ago.

I went clones/leia and the others did resistance.

I feel my route was easier and better. Easier to gear and mod imo. as compared to my mates who went resistance, I do more damage and I'm more consistent.

Plus they are fun.
    IvoB1987
    New Spectator
    "Gth;c-1091327" wrote:
    I and a few other guild mates were at the same exact crossroads a few months ago.

I went clones/leia and the others did resistance.

I feel my route was easier and better. Easier to gear and mod imo. as compared to my mates who went resistance, I do more damage and I'm more consistent.

Plus they are fun.

Is it still the case that clones do more damage? because of the recent expose-improvement I think resistance maybe better or not?
  • Check what's the need in your guild. If you can easily clear P2, focus on clones for P4. If you can easily clear P4, focus on Resistance for P2.
    IvoB1987
    New Spectator
    "BulYwif;c-1091479" wrote:
    Check what's the need in your guild. If you can easily clear P2, focus on clones for P4. If you can easily clear P4, focus on Resistance for P2.

we can do neither haha. our guild is not ready yet. and the last time we tried we were stuck in P2
  • "IvoB1987;c-1091493" wrote:
    "BulYwif;c-1091479" wrote:
    Check what's the need in your guild. If you can easily clear P2, focus on clones for P4. If you can easily clear P4, focus on Resistance for P2.

we can do neither haha. our guild is not ready yet. and the last time we tried we were stuck in P2

So your title is wrong :smile: In that case, Resistance is more versatile and can be used in different places whereas clones are for now dedicated to HAAT and GW.
    IvoB1987
    New Spectator
    thanks for the advice all! I'm going for Resistance :)

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,718 PostsLatest Activity: 4 hours ago