Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Han or Savage?

hi there,

i need a new character from the arena.. what do you guys think:

han or savage? savage seems to be crazy good in the past weeks, esp. after the new update... but han also got some new boosts..

i don't have a decent tank, but i don't get why savage isn't officially a tank..?!

thoughts? thx in advance!
  • Han seems good but personally I went for Savage because I like his finisher
  • well, i understand the tank-argument..but savage has actually more health and protection, doesn't he?
  • You aren't using Han for his HP or his damage. Not to be mean but if that's your goal with him, you shouldn't farm him.
  • i know..i know.. just sayin' that his hp aren't that high for a tank that could taunt 3 rounds...
  • My Han often survives his 3-turn taunt. Especially against Dooku. And Savage... I have one guy in my top-10 who use him. He still doesn't pose huge threat to my team. He is the last to be killed and that's all.
  • well, rg is gonna be nerfed soon, i guess... everybody is complaining about rg and it makes sense coz that guy just got a bit too crazy good to be true.. so i don't know.. and it's not that easy to farm him_her... so.. i don't know.. apart from that: i already have some toons that many others use.. don't want to have rg, too.. just because everybody gets rg at the moment..
  • I think Han got the biggest boost from the update. He survives longer, giving TM forever. He's probably my #2 MVP on my Arena team now. He helps me survive longer against RG/Rey teams, giving me a fighting chance.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,719 PostsLatest Activity: 2 months ago