Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Has anyone gone Omega with Teebo's Ewok Scramble Tactics?

This would grant a 30% chance to stealth other Ewok allies. Has anyone done it? Is it worth it?

I've already upgraded Teebo's Basic with Omega and I'm wondering if that secondary stealth skill is worth it.
  • I'm thinking yes, especially since stealth is actually useful now and the Ewok squads already have such great synergy. But I'd save your omegas for now unless you're planning on having Ewoks be your primary team for arena/raids.
  • I have, and it is definitely worth it! It is 30% chance per ewok, so the phrasing is a bit misleading. It helps keep the opposition off balance and can throw a wrench into their kill order.
  • "TheMadTwadder;383563" wrote:
    @RJ__Brando I was told ewoks weren't top arena viable. What 5th toon do you use? RG?

I use RG in PvP and Daka in GW
  • "Valent_Antona;383740" wrote:
    I will when I get to 78. It's a great addition for an Ewok team and the absolute end of Dooku and 5's.

+1
  • I use 77 7* (some g9...because furnace) EE, CC, Teebo, RG, Daka. I've been very tempted to try an omega on teebos leader. CCs leader is crazy good for EE and CC with their turn meter gains, but 50% for 25% turn meter isn't bad, and at 1/2 the rate it could even out for Daka and RG. 10% dmg is kind of negligible (but it's still dmg).

The boon would be protecting and constantly throwing off focus targets, and of course teebo having a really great chance at 100% reduction at will (barring resists). I feel when he's the leader games are a mad house and he's taking a lot of actions away. Granted with lots of TM going on his cooldown is up quick and it can accidentally create a forced target when everyone is stealthed. Have you tried it out or is it too much rng. @RJ__Brando
  • Thanks everyone. Really appreciate the replies. I'm about 5 minutes away from a Chirpa 7* and have EE about 60% of the way farmed. The Omega I gave to Teebo's basic is paying in dividends. I regularly use him as leader in GW to snuff that crazy 4x turn jumping old man. I really can't wait to get EE in on the mix. I have a pretty good roster but just started on the Ewoks when Chirpa came out. When I land EE, I think my second Omega will go to Teebo again.
  • I think it could be good in theory but it's broken in two ways at the moment as i just found out to my cost.

Ewok allies only hold stealth for one turn instead of two.

Teebos own stealth has been negatively affected. Sometimes he only stealths for one turn sometimes two but never three. I think he may have already only been doing two turns from a previous bug but one turn is ridiculous.

Just so there's no confusion i'm talking about chirpa leading and has nothing to do with the bug where teebo leads and the two stealth effects interfere with each other.

Would say good skill to go for but wait and read all the patch notes for a fix.