Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Help - Sith Squad

So um, Hi! I am either a great noob player or a terrible pro player... still deciding.

I am currently at level 73, my main squad I have ever used is going for:
Wedge (L) G8 5* - Biggs G8 7* - Chirrut G8 4* - Lando G9 5* - SRP G8 5*

Although that team rekd all the good side battles possible and solo'd Galactic Wars, I still needed a dark side team / backup Galactic War squad. I went with Sith, Nihilus lead.

I currently have Nihilus, Vader and Sidious ready to go and obviously from my rebel squad, Palpatine.
Now who should be the 5th wheel on this ugh *umm bus? no not a bus..* 5 wheeled vehicle?
I need the help of you super-nerds to help me get the best for this squad I'll be using for arena defense, dark side battles and backup for GW; here are the options:

Boba Fett, Sith Trooper, Dooku, Savage, Maul, Ugnaught.

• Darth Saruman....YOUR STAFF IS BROKEN!!!

For arena purposes you'll want Savage and Dooku - Dooku under DN is insane. Savage just doesn't die. I would also add Sith Assassin to that as well...and yes on Sith Trooper also. .... I'd drop Sid and Vader under DN...but you asked for just 1 of those and if just one it would have to be Dooku. Dooku under DN is like having one of the best zetas in the game...except it's not a zeta :) He can 1 v 3 even elite toons like Chaze / GK / Rex, etc. Maul is adequate under DN, but Maul not under his leader skill is just so slow and has so little health / protection. Without the stealth / evasion and TM push, he's a turtle without a shell.

Hard not to just say build Boba in general - he's a decent fill in for just about any squad really.
  • THIS IS JUST THE BEGGINING

Anyways, thanks! I already have Boba at 5 stars and I would gear him anyways. I just wanted to know wether I should farm someone else for this team in specific.

Might I ask what do you use for this situation?

PS: Vader and Palpy mostly because then thats -2 empire characters to farm if I wanna make a Rancor squad and I already had a 5* G8 Sidious lying around in my roster xD
  • "JohnnySteelAlpha;c-1043918" wrote:
    Darth Saruman....YOUR STAFF IS BROKEN!!!

For arena purposes you'll want Savage and Dooku - Dooku under DN is insane. Savage just doesn't die. I would also add Sith Assassin to that as well...and yes on Sith Trooper also. .... I'd drop Sid and Vader under DN...but you asked for just 1 of those and if just one it would have to be Dooku. Dooku under DN is like having one of the best zetas in the game...except it's not a zeta :) He can 1 v 3 even elite toons like Chaze / GK / Rex, etc. Maul is adequate under DN, but Maul not under his leader skill is just so slow and has so little health / protection. Without the stealth / evasion and TM push, he's a turtle without a shell.

Hard not to just say build Boba in general - he's a decent fill in for just about any squad really.

Agree can't really say anything else that sums it up
  • Thanks for the help, guys!
    I was really torn since Warrior from Team Instinct told me to go with Savage and Dooku does lose a lot of his critical/gain protection synergies under Nihilus...
    But hey, Tyranus is easier to farm ;)
  • "Rumpelstilzchen;c-1044781" wrote:
    I run L - EP, DS, DV, RG, Barriss.All g10. I hover around 150 in Arena, 44.9k of power. 100% F2P.

Yes but with DN Lead you wouldn't need Barris considering the ammount of health steal going on, plus I don't have barris xD