Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Help w Roster

So I just got GAS all geared up and I am working on relicing the 501st team. I don’t know where to take my roster next. I feel like besides my GG team, I am severely lacking in the dark side characters. I could go for JKL but idk how worth that would be.

Any thoughts would be appreciated!

https://swgoh.gg/p/548931489/
  • What are you focused on? What is your guild focused on?

• If you're working on DS Geo TB, the Geonosians are a must at least to G12.
    • If you just want general DS squads, you've got a decent investment in Emperor Palpatine and Thrawn. You can gear up Vader, Royal Guard, and Mara she becomes farmable this week and is a big boost to the team (probably even at low stars?)
    • I think Imperial Troopers are a must-have: Veers/Piett/Starck/Gideon/Range Trooper. They do very well in every game mode and can full-clear two Assault Battles. Unfortunately you don't have Piett unlocked so might take a bit.
    • You could work towards DRevan and Malak?
    • I'd probably suggest going for a GL at this point but you're closest to JMK but you don't have Wat so that's off the table. You've got a decent start on Lord Vader but he requires four Relic 8s which can be tough.
    • So I think your best options are going for SEE (most accessible with your roster) or SLKR (more work but more well-rounded). I'd probably go for one of those two at this point.

• "Dianora;c-2329859" wrote:
    What are you focused on? What is your guild focused on?

• If you're working on DS Geo TB, the Geonosians are a must at least to G12.
    • If you just want general DS squads, you've got a decent investment in Emperor Palpatine and Thrawn. You can gear up Vader, Royal Guard, and Mara she becomes farmable this week and is a big boost to the team (probably even at low stars?)
    • I think Imperial Troopers are a must-have: Veers/Piett/Starck/Gideon/Range Trooper. They do very well in every game mode and can full-clear two Assault Battles. Unfortunately you don't have Piett unlocked so might take a bit.
    • You could work towards DRevan and Malak?
    • I'd probably suggest going for a GL at this point but you're closest to JMK but you don't have Wat so that's off the table. You've got a decent start on Lord Vader but he requires four Relic 8s which can be tough.
    • So I think your best options are going for SEE (most accessible with your roster) or SLKR (more work but more well-rounded). I'd probably go for one of those two at this point.

Thank you so much! This helps a ton. I want to go for a GL but I worry that’ll take all my time and resources and that I’ll never get to imperial troopers and goes if I don’t do them before a GL. Thanks for the input!
    Zumwan2
    Seasoned Newcomer
    3 months for a GL? That doesn't sound feasible to me.
    An SLKR dedicated farm took me about 6 - 7 months as a F2P
  • Judged by your GAC history you seem to have trouble beating geonosians. You could gear up Traya or zeta Vader's MM for that purpose.
    Gearing up your geonosians will help you join a stronger guild as well as improve your fleet.
    EdSolo75
    Rising Rookie
    SLKR is always a good first GL. Sith Empire is still a good team, but you might be pretty far off on that one looking at your roster. With some gearing, you could put a pretty good Empire team together. Core is Palp lead, with Vader and Thrawn. I generally throw in Royal Guard and Tarkin at this point since I keep my Imp Troopers separate. Imp Troopers is the other must have Dark Side team.

Really, as you work on the dark side GL's, it helps you build other teams.