Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Rate my roster

I returned last week after a years long break.

Can you advise me what I should be focusing on?
What arena team I should look at making?
GAC teams?
TB teams?
Anything else I’m missing?

I managed to get myself into a guild that covers Heroic raids. I’m abit reluctant to start over from the beginning again, I know it’ll be a grind to get back into T100 or so but all I’m after really is some advice/guidance?

https://swgoh.gg/p/858614262/characters/
  • "DeleEdition;d-213228" wrote:
    I returned last week after a years long break.

GAC teams?
    TB teams?

I managed to get myself into a guild that covers Heroic raids. I’m abit reluctant to start over from the beginning again, I know it’ll be a grind to get back into T100 or so but all I’m after really is some advice/guidance?

https://swgoh.gg/p/858614262/characters/

Please help guys
  • "DeleEdition;d-213228" wrote:
    GAC teams?
    TB teams?

Separatist and Galactic Republic seems to be where the meta is shifting towards if that's you're objective. Unfortunately, your Separatists aren't looking so hot; however your Clones might be a good team to focus since they just recently got a 501st rework and are speculated to being integral for something in the future.

Arena is a lot of General Grevious droids, Padme Galactic Republic, Darth Revan w/ Malak, Jedi Knight Revan, and the occasional Commander Luke, Nightsister, Palpatine Sith. Mods with as much speed as you can get are key.

GAC I'm not the most versed in, but think about forming a lot of complete teams and counters. You were focusing CLS before you left, and his meta kinda requires C3P0 (which means Ewoks) and Chewbacca (which means Bounty Hunters). Getting your CLS competitive could be a good starting point.

TB depends on which TB your guild is playing. If y'all are still on Hoth, think about getting teams to max your stars (Rebel/Empire/Bounty Hunters/Etc.) However, Geonosis is what you wanna be working towards which is Separatist focused. Focusing on a GG droid team and your other Separatists (especially Geonosians) will be essential for that TB.

Ships is another section that you might want to think about, however my advice and knowledge there is limited. Some desirable ships are Hound's Tooth and Han's Millennium Falcon.
    CYG77
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I took a quick look.

I would focus on Jedi Training Rey and BB8
    Farming the Vets is a pain

Then I would jump straight to farming toons for Jedi Knight Revan.

Then Bounty Hunters (Bossk) for Chewy
    Then ewoks for C3P0

Depending on your guild you may need to focus on some Territory battle teams but at your level it may not matter

Some good sites to help you out with various areas of focus
    swgoh.help
    Swgoh.life

The most important think you need to consider is making sure you are in a good guild. These type of questions are what good guilds will help you with. They will also check your progress and offer tips and guidance along the way. If you are not in a guild with good communication....leave now.
  • "CYG77;c-1956170" wrote:
    I took a quick look.

I would focus on Jedi Training Rey and BB8
    Farming the Vets is a pain

Then I would jump straight to farming toons for Jedi Knight Revan.

Then Bounty Hunters (Bossk) for Chewy
    Then ewoks for C3P0

Depending on your guild you may need to focus on some Territory battle teams but at your level it may not matter

Some good sites to help you out with various areas of focus
    swgoh.help
    Swgoh.life

The most important think you need to consider is making sure you are in a good guild. These type of questions are what good guilds will help you with. They will also check your progress and offer tips and guidance along the way. If you are not in a guild with good communication....leave now.

Currently I’m farming the Geonosians for the Padme event as I do believe the meta will change to either that or sepratists, I also do really want GG but only have 11 shards so that would be a very very long farm.

I’m in a good guild I believe, doing all 3 raids on heroic regularly so it’s not that it’s not active
  • "Gcdevil;c-1956176" wrote:
    Old Republic for sure need both Revans and eventually Malak

But surely the meta will be changing from the revans soon?
  • "DeleEdition;c-1956376" wrote:
    "Gcdevil;c-1956176" wrote:
    Old Republic for sure need both Revans and eventually Malak

But surely the meta will be changing from the revans soon?

Definitely. The Revans aren't going anywhere in terms of GAC, TW, Geo TB though. But 501st and Shaak Ti are gonna be key going forward
  • You still need the foundations to be strong.

Having a selection of complete built squads is important as each meta reveals its weakness over time.

There are many ways to focus. e.g. your current bug farm are further relevant for geo TB, so I think this is good to spend resource here.

You need lots of teams for GAC

If you build jkr, and dr, you gather together a team of OR along the way.

To get the best rebel squad requires you to build a great team of ewoks and BH's.

If you play short game, chase meta.
    If you play the long game, build strong teams, look at building to complete mythic tier rewards for each assault battle e.g. Zetas rewards are available by building wicket 7* ewoks and MT 7* nightsisters for those squads.

Good luck on your quest.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,720 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago