Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Hit 6* on Asajj....

We've been through a lot together. :) Got the Heroine pack pretty early on and of course used Barriss a lot, but I really liked Asajj from the start too. Quickly got her to 4*, used her on my PvP team for quite a while. Really useful against all the Chewie teams in the mid-levels, despite her bugs.
Eventually I had to drop her, she was just too slow and squishy. But after I finished off Sid I went back to her and got her to 6* today.
I'm .. still unsure about her. She's not that squishy any more, but she can't take much damage. She's still very slow. She does hit hard though, especially when she gets that nice buff.
I'm holding off on Arena tokens for now to see what else comes out. I hope she gets fixed in the next patch. I'd like to see this "health steal" start working too since she has the best value for it in the game. Maybe that will compensate for the lack of base HP.
She has so much potential... but just never quite seems to have enough for the "A" team. If all the team buffing and taunting continues though.. might be worth it to 7* her anyway....
Anyone else use her?