Forum Discussion

9 years ago

HK-47 Lead+Poggle+IG-86+IG-88+?

Working on a B/C team for GW atm, just got IG-88, so will be spending the next two weeks using my Arena tokens to build him up, and my GW tokens to get and build up Poggle. Keep in mind, this is more for messing around, none of my chars are higher than 50, just wondering who the 5th person should be. Magnaguard for more benefit from HK and Poggle, or someone else?
  • Umm, add Poe and you will have what used to be the OP team and is still an awesome offense team in arena. Defense on the other hand isn't so great
  • "Preemo_Magin;184672" wrote:
    GS doesn't get any synergy in this setup (except minor help for Poogle from GS passive). Might as well use better options like QGJ, Rey or AILeia or FOTP.

Not true. He has high crit and TM gain on crits and an assist ability in a team that's built around crit chance and TM gain on crits and that benefit greatly from assist calling. From those you mention, QGJ is the only other who sinergizes as well as GS
  • Yeah GS is essential for the droid teams atm. Especially when you are facing Rey, Ig88, Ig86 or some other glass canon. You can oneshot them and often you get another turn when your ig crits.
  • "EricsonX;18934" wrote:
    Working on a B/C team for GW atm, just got IG-88, so will be spending the next two weeks using my Arena tokens to build him up, and my GW tokens to get and build up Poggle. Keep in mind, this is more for messing around, none of my chars are higher than 50, just wondering who the 5th person should be. Magnaguard for more benefit from HK and Poggle, or someone else?

add GS, poggle as lead and change HK47 for Poe ...
  • I think IG-86 is the best character of all the game. He is OP. He can destroys YODA in a few shots :)
  • If you have to add one single character to your team then I would recommend GS. Change the leader to Poggle and you get a droid assassination team.

Your team will be:
    Poggle (leader)
    IG86
    IG88
    HK47
    GS

IGs have low health and if you have some form of tank to protect them they will deal massive damage. Either farm up Poe or RG and replace HK47 with that.

With a tank team will be:
    Poggle (leader)
    IG86
    IG88
    Poe/RG
    GS

Good luck and have fun with your new droid team!
  • "EricsonX;18934" wrote:

Since this is GW are you just planning on using this team for one win and one softening or are you actually planning on using it multiple times? If it's the latter than you have to have a healer. IF it's the former then Poe. I'm assuming GS is on your A team because if he isn't he should be. I run Barriss/Lumi/JC/GS/IG86 as my 'A' team that win 2/3 of my battles fully healed/charged at the end of the battle. For tougher teams I bring in either Jedi's or Sid/Droid/Poggle teams. The latter are only one or two uses as they are made more for arena than GW.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 6 minutes ago