Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Hoda mods

I plan to use Hoda for raids with AA (L), BB8, and CLS as well as a Jedi team for TW/TB. I used the Crouching Rancor app in Discord for mods and it told me this:
    ### Sets ###
  • Speed x4
  • Health x2
    ### Primaries ###
  • Square: Offense
  • Arrow: Speed
  • Diamond: Defense
  • Triangle: Health
  • Circle: Health
  • Cross: Health

Offense as a primary doesn't make sense to me for this toon, since he literally never attacks, so I'm wondering what people actually use.
  • Squares are always offense primaries, that’s the only stat they can have as a primary
  • Speed is probably your biggest concern, then health, then tenacity. Since he’s almost always stealthed, he doesn’t need much extra survivability because he evades everything in stealth. With that, focus on speed and tenacity so he doesn’t get ability blocked. Here’s mine if you want to look; I have Protection triangle because that is my best speed mod for that slot.

https://swgoh.gg/p/453621327/characters/hermit-yoda
  • I'm not 100% sure of this, but for Haat, Health might be more important than protection. Jedi replenish 20% per turn

Not sure if he can get enough health to take a cannon shot, but he shouldn't have to. Shouldnt
  • "HK666;c-1642390" wrote:
    I'm not 100% sure of this, but for Haat, Health might be more important than protection. Jedi replenish 20% per turn

Not sure if he can get enough health to take a cannon shot, but he shouldn't have to. Shouldnt
    I’m not sure what you’re referring to. A Jedi team isn’t recommended for HAAT though.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.

22,724 PostsLatest Activity: 6 days ago