Forum Discussion

3 years ago

How can Ninth Sister taunt while fractured?

Had something weird happen in my current round of GAC. I used Thrawn/Gideon/Stormtrooper vs my opponent’s Grand Inquisitor/9th Sister/7th Sister. I fractured 9S multiple times, and every time she retained her taunt while fractured. Totally cost me the battle & likely my match. In the description of Fracture, it says it dispels buffs and prevents buffs from being gained. Is there something I missed in the Inquisitor kits that ignores the effects of Fracture?
  • "Patience" unique lets her immediately gain Taunt when she loses it if one of your units has Purge. Due to the order of operations of Fracture, this regain happens before the buff immunity is applied. This is the same for Bossk and Old Ben's Taunts, and is working as intended.

See 9.1.1. for more details https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/244510/forum-faq-by-the-players-for-the-players#latest

I'll add Ninth Sister to the list when I'm next doing an edit.

Edit: if you dispel the Taunt again whilst Fracture is applied, it will stay gone for the duration of Fracture.
  • Thank you for clearing that up! I was unaware of the order of operations there. Appreciate your help.