Forum Discussion

8 years ago

How do I sequence my Rex (L), R2D2, DN, Chaze team

Hi guys,

I recently switched from Zader (f*** RNG on debuff) to the team in the title. First off, I'm much better on offense and managed to reach top 10 for the first time.

Now I have a few of questions regarding sequencing, which ability to use first and how should I distribute speed across my toons.

My profile (I removed Boba for R2 - same mods): https://swgoh.gg/u/darthjulienus/

Speed picture:
- Chirrut: 230
- Rex: 226
- R2: 225
- DN: 175
- Baze: 111

Which toon should be made the fastest, 2nd fastest, 3rd, etc.? I doubt the usefulness of having Chirrut then Rex both using their tenacity up special back to back.

I would also appreciate your opinion on - depending on who goes 1st, 2nd, etc. - which ability should I open with. For example, I'm new to R2 and I'm not sure if I should first use smoke screen and leave Baze out or Improvise so that DN can come after with his cooldown increase.

What ability to use with Chirrut if he goes first? What about if he comes after Rex?

I guess I'm scratching my head when it comes to R2-Chirrut-Rex. DN and Chaze are more straight forward in my team's context.

Thx a lot for the help

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago