Forum Discussion

coolnessda
Rising Newcomer
6 years ago

How good is gear 13 raid han solo?

I run raid han and chewie in both my smuggler and rebel squads but havent quite gotten solo up to gear 13 yet. I noticed his final gear grants a very nice damage increase but for anyone who has him gear 13 how noticable is this damage increase? Is it worth the trouble?
  • "Coolnessda;d-212455" wrote:
    I run raid han and chewie in both my smuggler and rebel squads but havent quite gotten solo up to gear 13 yet. I noticed his final gear grants a very nice damage increase but for anyone who has him gear 13 how noticable is this damage increase? Is it worth the trouble?

Well, the benefits people want to see on G13 tend to be +50% of some stat. Basically all of the stats that are benefitted on the CLS rebel team are 13%-24%. So people view it as not so much worth it. With that said, if you are like me and CLS is your best team then you don't have much choice.

Finn and Poe get good boosts though :).
    Here are what people are doing

This part answers your question though:
    "I will usually give 3 numbers for each character, such as +22.1%/+23.4%/+31.5%. The first number is for SRV against physical damage, the second number is SRV against special damage, and the third is DMG. Characters that deal physical and special damage will have four numbers, with DMG ratings for both physical (first) and special (second) DMG."
    "

​Top Attackers

Here are the attackers that gained the biggest damage increases, among the ones that are at least somewhat relevant. The focus here is on the third number (DMG).

Geonosian Spy 18.9%/ 16.1%/ 51.8%

Geonosian Soldier 17.0%/ 13.8%/ 50.4%

Resistance Trooper 20.9%/ 16.8%/ 46.8%

Han Solo 17.3%/ 17.3%/ 46.3% (Also gains 23% Potency)

Colonel Starck 21.8%/ 16.8%/ 46.1%

Aurra Sing 18.5%/ 15.5%/ 43.3%

Princess Leia 22.8%/ 17.7%/ 42.0%

Ahsoka Tano 15.0%/ 14.3%/ 40.8%

HK-47 12.1%/ 12.1%/ 40.6%

Rey (Scavenger) 20.9%/ 18.0%/ 39.9%

Wampa 13.0%/ 13.0%/ 39.8%

Young Han Solo 19.8%/ 17.7%/ 37.5% (Pro Tip: Don't upgrade him)

Ezra Bridger 14.8%/ 13.3%/ 37.3%"

• I definitely noticed a difference, especially with good offense secondaries on 6e mods. The extra survivability and damage bursts made it to where I can beat any JKR team.
  • Yeah, G13 Han was my first choice since I use CLS Rebels in Arena and he has been fantastic. As with @ZAP he gains what feels like much more than the listed survivability and his damage increase is bonkers with him already being such a high damage character. Don't regret it one bit!
  • Well shoot. I'm 51 kyros away from G13 Chewie so I guess Han is next in line. Should bump my Chewie up to over 6,000 physical damage though. Celebrate that for a bit.
  • Crit Damage, Crit Chance, +1250 offense with offense cross and CD triangle. Only +60-ish speed but he's assisting so often and hitting like a truck. Might end up just shy of 6k. He's a 4,900 exactly right now minus the 625 from the finisher and then the % bonuses from the complete tier.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,719 PostsLatest Activity: 2 months ago