Forum Discussion

8 years ago

How many credits do you need

I'm not sure if I get EA's angle on TB making credits the penultimate item to crystals in this game. There is no way for us to buy or focus on credits besides waiting around. What is the point of making them a huge limiting factor? I'm stacking gear, crystals, shards and zeta's just waiting for credits to trickle in. Not to mention training droids which I have 250,000,000 credits worth of.
  • "wearywarrior74;c-1236519" wrote:
    "How many credits do you need", OP asks?
    https://media.giphy.com/media/jx25d17AL8b1C/giphy.gif

Yep
  • "Ruivussan;c-1236886" wrote:
    "leef;c-1236804" wrote:
    "phinfan309;c-1236798" wrote:
    Don't waste your credits on useless toons or mods. Pretty much any mod that isn't 5* with secondaries should be sold for credits. I only keep white ones that have primaries of speed arrow or crit damage triangle. Selling your useless mods racks up the credits quickly. I needed some credits today and sold my junk mods for over 1 million credits.

well, if the goal is to mod your entire roster with lvl 15 mods for maximum GP in TB, that 1mil will get you a 2 mod headstart ;)

Too true. Mod your Genosian Soldier with 5* whites!

Already done months ago. (His ship is pretty darn useful)
  • I was really hoping for additional Credit Heists, and maybe a week of Double Drops to help everyone who cares about their Galactic Power.

I know EA wouldn't give stuff out like precious resources for free without a good reason, but they have in the past given us a big opportunities to work for them. Like the Double Drops for certain PS and Ewok nodes.

I also would have preferred TB start after Emperor's Demise.

With less than 630K GP, needing just 20-25 million credits isn't going to make me anywhere near OP or even take me to 1 million GP, but at least I'd look better going into TB.

I feel like a kid, going into class without my homework done.
  • It's almost comical. They've backed us into a corner of just waiting for Credits and waiting for TB.
    EA; "should we give them more credits? We coul double or triple it and it still wouldn't be enough."
    CG; "Nah we'll just delay the release of TB for like 3 months after we start hinting about it. Then we will set a release date and push it back a week. That'll give them time to trickle in credits"