Forum Discussion

6 years ago

How to beat Kylo Ren unmasked

This is my team. he can't kill me and I can't kill him
  • Single hits for big damage if you don’t have healing immunity or shock. None of those toons do very much damage.
  • Your roster doesn't look that deep on account of you being a newbie.

You could try stacking dots with Zaalbar, Cando and Vader and smack him for one big culling blade. Keep in mind that when his turn comes around he'll heal off every dot, so you have to pretty much kill him in one blow
  • Cad lead + Greedo and IG88 or Sidious can kill him. Stun him, reduce his TM and kill him with heal immunity.
  • I run KRU and know most of his weaknesses:

-BIG Damage. Always.
    -DO NOT stack debuffs, or let him stack buffs
    -Use anything that stops him from healing: Shock, Healing Immunity
    -Stun is a tossup; it can be good, but mostly just adds to the stack of debuffs that he’ll heal from
    -Percent Damage attacks and effects will not hurt him much, he can resist them

Looking at the little part of your roster I can see, upgrade Dooku and stop KRU in his tracks. Pair with Vader for a little fun
  • Yeah, try again with stronger characters, he's fairly easily beaten. Ability blockers, plague, healing immunity. CLS, Boba, heck I school him with Sion, DN death shot...the list goes on and on.
  • You’ve got to take in the right team. I once faced a 70K health KRU in GA and foolishly took in CLS, Han, Chewie and 3PO, well modded. They beat on him for 4 minutes straight on auto and he never went into the red.

Take in RJT for healing immunity or use shock, but also always check his health pool before going in. There are some crazy KRUs out there.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago