Forum Discussion

9 years ago

How to beat Palpatine 7* event?

Did anyone unlock 7* Palpatine? Any tips on how to beat this event?
  • It's hard to give feedback not knowing what you are working with... For me it was simply push the auto button and win easily (but I have a pretty strong collection of rebels). What team are you attempting it with?

• I'm not there yet, but my suspicion is that virtually any combination of 5@7* rebels will get you there if they are leveled, geared and modded reasonably well.

Just pick 5 and start farming.
  • I have Lando, Leila, Ackbar, Biggs, ST Hans. All 7* but only Leila and St Hans abilities are max with gear IX. The rest are gear VIII. Maybe I need to level up their abilities more but I'm not even close to finishing this event. Who should I use as leader?
  • That should be a solid team in theory... I would use Ackbar as lead just for the speed and extra attacks.

Increasing their skills will certainly help. Focus on whatever skills have the biggest potential impact.. it's hard to explain without knowing where your characters stand exactly...

I would think with a little devotion of resources and especially after the weekends worth of ability mats you should be able to 7* him
  • "Xentara;625080" wrote:
    I have Lando, Leila, Ackbar, Biggs, ST Hans. All 7* but only Leila and St Hans abilities are max with gear IX. The rest are gear VIII. Maybe I need to level up their abilities more but I'm not even close to finishing this event. Who should I use as leader?

You should be fine. Basically you need Ackbar lead and rely on Han and Leia

https://youtu.be/FTDmFs4iYOI
  • "Monxie;625264" wrote:
    "Xentara;625080" wrote:
    I have Lando, Leila, Ackbar, Biggs, ST Hans. All 7* but only Leila and St Hans abilities are max with gear IX. The rest are gear VIII. Maybe I need to level up their abilities more but I'm not even close to finishing this event. Who should I use as leader?

I finished it with:
    Leia G10
    Luke G9
    Han G9
    Biggs G8
    Akbar G8

It wasn't that easy. Took me a few attempts and I was definitely unable to auto it. The key was to give Leia, Han and Luke a few mods. Wasn't exactly amazing mods but made them last longer.

Akbar with leader, the fact that he can remove negative status effects is very useful in this event. Also try to stun Palpatine with Luke as Palpatines AOE was devestating for my weak characters.

Exactly the same. 3 attempts, needed some lucky attacks thanks to ackbar leader power.
  • I used
    Max leia (no mods)
    G10 Lando (full mods)
    G9 Akbar (no mods)
    G9 HRScout (no mods)
    G7 level 70 STHan (hodgepodge of extra mods I had leveled randomly from 6-12)

I tried twice with G8 lobot, to no avail. Used some of the credits I earned in t1-t6 to star up STHan.
    The TM manipulation was enough to crush t7 the first time Han went in

• i ran ackbar leia hoth rebel scout lando sth i auto the whole event
  • everyone had some lower mods on them ackbar gear 10 leia gear 10 sth gear 8 hoth rebel scout gear 10 lando gear 9
    "RedXVIISpence;626234" wrote:
    What gear lvl and such JonVaper? I have same team, except biggs instead of HRS