Forum Discussion

7 months ago

How to make Zorii viable?

I’m wondering what Gear and Stars do I need to make Zorii viable for now? I’m going to build her up once I can but what is the minimum investment I can make to help me in the game?

Do I also require any zetas to make her viable?
  • I have a 6* g10 getting holds in kyber 4, its more the team around her that works, fast rh finn to get in front of your opp, then the tm train starts and they cannot kill zorii under stealth unless massive aoe,
  • "Ultradude488;c-2461615" wrote:
    I think depending how high you are in GAC, until you can't put gear on her until she's 7 stars is fine, so gear 11 + 4 I believe. Both zetas + omi though are recommended.

Currently only in Bronzium 1.
  • "DarthDaniel2908;c-2461644" wrote:
    "Ultradude488;c-2461615" wrote:
    I think depending how high you are in GAC, until you can't put gear on her until she's 7 stars is fine, so gear 11 + 4 I believe. Both zetas + omi though are recommended.

3* is still viable, you just need her zetas & omi
  • "Fenn93;c-2461787" wrote:
    "DarthDaniel2908;c-2461644" wrote:
    "Ultradude488;c-2461615" wrote:

3* is still viable, you just need her zetas & omi

Both of the Zetas? I’ve got her 4 star currently through the bonus shards the other week. Also what gear do you think? I’m currently holding off Kryo with SLKR and GL Rey requirements on top of finishing my Imperial Trooper team off
  • Get her zetas and omi, they lift the resistance team big time, she works well with GL Rey lead or Rey Jedi Training as lead with the two resistance bros, have either BB-8 or Holdo as the 5th if you do not have Ben Solo.